Explore this year's Summer Camp at Hoover's ATA Martial Arts
Safe and fun activities designed to challenge and educate your child.
Enter your information and take advantage of our exclusive web-offer
Each day is full of safe and fun activities designed to challenge and educate.
• Special weapons training
• Competition & sparring
• Martial arts sessions daily
• Fun games and activties
Thousands of families have attributed our program with their child:
• Earning better grades
• Experiencing higher self-esteem
• Developing personal discipline
• Learning how to set and achieve goals
Not to mention making new friends and having tons of fun!
Kids love to learn the physical skills of martial arts, and parents love the positive impact that our life skills program has on their children's attitude and self-esteem. Give your child an exciting summer with a purpose by enrolling in our awesome summer programs!
What to Bring?
Campers should wear comfortable clothing that will not restrict movement.
June 12th - 16th:
COLOR BELT SSAHNG JEOL BONG CAMP (Nunchucks)
• Learn Ssahng Joel Bong (Nunchucks Included In Price)
• Combat Sparring (Camo & up )
• Weapon Competition (Camo & up)
• Nunchuck Competition (White/Orange/Yellow Belts)
• Nerf Gun Wars
JUNE 26th – 30th:
BLACK BELT GUM DO CAMP (Sword)
• Learn Gum Do Form (Sword Included In Price)
• Combat (Zombie) Sparring
• Team Sparring
• Nerf Gun Wars
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00pm - Drop off starts at 7:30 am, Pick up by 12:30 pm
Cost: $189 per child.
Ask about family discounts!
Additional $50 for non-members